Deel 1 – Inleiding >
The series can also be watched here on Youtube.
In deze inleiding wordt uiteengezet waarom het zinvol kan zijn een geheel nieuwe kijk op ziekte en gezondheid te overwegen.
Here are the references and sources:
1) Google search for a rough filtering of diseases of unknown cause (Attention, also wrong results available, note description).
2) Study on lung infections, in which exceptionally was looked for the same bacteria in healthy people as in the sick.
3) A report and the original study on the placebo effect in knee surgery by Bruce Moseley.
4) Commonly known theory of how tooth caries arises, and a study with the most common locations in the gaps and on the occlusal surfaces.
5) A report about Leisure Sickness.
6) A report and website on the colateral vessels that form when a coronary vessel is occluded.
7) Wikipedia entry and a study about Peto’s paradox.
8) Myocardial infarction and Breast cancer as examples of typical collections of risk factors and hypotheses.
9) Some of my own reviews.